Count Every Cent Using The Zero-Based Budget
At Title and Payday Loans, we believe that every cent should have a purpose, especially if you worked hard for it. That’s why we are advocates of a budgeting technique called zero-based budget.
In simple terms, zero-based budgeting is when you use every cent of your monthly salary for expenses. The goal is that your income minus your expenses equals zero by the end of each month. However, we don’t mean spending all your hard-earned money. Your needs, wants, savings, and debt payments should all be part of the budget.
The idea behind this budgeting strategy is to make every cent you earn count. In this article, let’s learn what zero-based budgeting is and what benefits you can get if you decide to follow this technique. Let’s get started!
What Is Zero-Based Budgeting?
A zero-based budget is a budgeting method that gives purpose to every dollar that you earn, meaning what you bring in should be the exact same amount as what you send out, hitting zero each month.
Ideally, you allocate all of your salary to different expenses such as debt payments, emergency funds, savings, bills, gas, groceries, and insurance plans. Of course, personal expenses like entertainment, clothing, travel, and eating out are also included.
What’s important is that nothing just happens to your money by chance because you know where all your money went, down to the last cent.
What Are The Advantages Of A Zero-Based Budget?
- You Can Track Your Expenses. With a zero-based budget, you know where every dollar of your salary goes which is essential for keeping track of your expenses and finances. You’ll also get a better understanding of what financial obligations you need to prioritize.
- You Will Be Able to Save More. Zero-based budgeting requires that you list down every expense you plan to spend at the beginning of each month, which includes deciding how many clothes you will buy or how many restaurant trips you will take. Because you only have limited funds for these, you will tend to prioritize more important allocations like your savings.
- You Can Customize It. Most budgeting systems feel restrictive because they have set guidelines on how much you should set aside every month. With a zero-based budget, you can change your plan anytime as your income, priorities, needs, and wants change.
If you follow zero-based budgeting (or any budgeting technique) and can’t keep up with your budget because of an unplanned financial obligation, consider looking into title loans. These loans will provide you with some much-needed cash when you need it the most.
Submit An Inquiry About A Title Loan Today!
Getting a title loan from us at Title and Payday Loans is fast, easy, and convenient. We have minimal requirements, we don’t base approval on credit, and we only work with trusted and reliable lenders. The best part of all is that there’s no in-store visit necessary - we understand that many of you have busy schedules!
But if you prefer to visit one of our lender’s locations, we assure you that you will be greeted by friendly and knowledgeable agents who can help you throughout the loan process and make sure that you understand every step.
- Go to the store locator page here on our website to find one of our vendor’s stores nearest you. You can drop by the store during office hours to start the process.
- If you prefer getting the process started online, simply fill out the inquiry form here TitleAndPaydayLoans.com. Once submitted, one of our agents will give you a call to get the process started.
- The next step is the vehicle inspection. You can either bring your vehicle to the store location nearest you or meet one of our representatives at any place of your choosing. Make sure you bring all the requirements which are your driver’s license (or any state or government-issued ID), proof of income (your most recent pay stub or a bank statement), and your vehicle’s lien-free title under your name.
- If you’re approved, you will sign some papers to finish the loan process. You can get your loan amount later that day or the next bank business day. You can receive up to $15,000 depending on the value of your vehicle.
See If You Qualify For Today
A zero-based budget is a unique budgeting strategy that allows you to make every cent that you earn count. Not only will it help you keep track of your finances but it will also guide you in identifying areas where you need to prioritize or cut back. This budgeting method is also customizable which won’t make you feel restricted and you’ll have the flexibility to adjust your budget if needed.
Try following this strategy for a few months and see if it works for you. Experts recommend it and see it as an ideal exercise for financial planning. And remember, if you run into any issues and need immediate funding consider using TitleAndPaydayLoans.com to find a reliable title loan lender in your area.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.